Our achievements

It has become one of the best manufacturers of Dead Sea products in the Middle in which they operate approximately 90% of sales derived from Albatros Albatros Sadarat The remaining 10% comes from domestic market
Albatros company manufactures cosmetics cosmetic treatments include the Dead Sea salt and face creams, hands, feet, body and hair masks and clay derived Dead Sea, mainly from natural ingredients from the sea Almitalzy characterized Aalbh salinity concentration.


جميع الحقوق محفوظه Albatros 2016 , تصميم واستضافة مؤسسة الابداع الرقمي
All rights reserved Albatros 2016 , Design & Hosting digital creativity Est